Are you tired of the same old retirement advice? You know the kind. Advice that leaves you feeling like you’re just checking off boxes on a financial checklist? Have you Googled “retirement planning” and been bombarded with financial advisers and financial advice?
What if I told you that retirement planning was more than just crunching numbers and walking out the door with a 401(k) in hand? Have you ever even thought about it that way?
It’s time to revolutionize the way we approach retirement planning, and if you’re at all intrigued by this idea, I have the perfect next step for you to learn more.
I’m just putting the finishing touches on a free workshop that will definitely get you thinking about retirement from an entirely different perspective. In the workshop, I’ll explain why you should change your way of thinking about retirement planning and how you can do that. Because I want you to find your true identity and new sense of purpose and begin to live life by design.
You see, I learned from experience that retirement is not just about numbers; it’s about you. It’s about rediscovering who you truly are outside of your career and leveraging your wisdom, skills, and talents to craft a next chapter that’s authentically yours. Traditional retirement planning often overlooks the essential aspects of personal growth and self-discovery. But from experience, I can tell you that retirement is an opportunity to reinvent yourself and embark on a new adventure.
In this free workshop, we’ll dive into these concepts:
1. Personalized Path to Fulfillment: If you’re planning for retirement or have recently retired and feel like there’s more to explore, you’re not alone. This free workshop will introduce you to a different way of planning. One that will lead you on a journey of self-discovery, help you reconnect with your passions and design a retirement lifestyle that resonates with your heart’s desires.
2. Leave a Lasting Legacy: Beyond financial plans, this workshop will inspire you to leave a legacy that goes beyond monetary value. You’ll uncover how to make a meaningful impact on the world. Trust me. Even though the definition of retirement makes you feel like you will no longer be contributing and that you’re too old to start something new, I think you’re just getting started.
3. Unleash Your Confidence: Transitioning into retirement can be daunting, but it’s also a chance to embrace your newfound freedom. We’ll provide you with the tools to conquer your fears, step out of your comfort zone, and confidently navigate this new chapter.
4. Discover Your Zone of Genius: We all have unique talents and skills that deserve to be celebrated. In this workshop, I’ll help you uncover your Zone of Genius – that special place where your passion and expertise intersect so you can begin to think about how you’ll apply it in exciting new ways.
5. Live with Intention: Retirement isn’t a time to slow down; it’s a time to live with intention. Whether it’s rekindling old passions or discovering new ones, this workshop will help you shift your mindset from the traditional way of planning for retirement to a “whole person” approach so you can plan a next chapter where you’ll live life on purpose and by your design.
Are you ready to make retirement your most fulfilling chapter yet? Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to reimagine your retirement and rediscover your true self. We’ll begin to examine your beliefs about retirement, shift your thinking from the identity you’re leaving behind to finding ways to rediscover the true, authentic you (not the one on your business card), explore ways to repackage your skills and talent, and find out how you can take a confident first step into a new chapter without losing your identity or your mind.
This free workshop, hosted on Zoom next month, is an interactive session designed to give you a taste of the transformative insights and strategies I wrote about in my Amazon best-selling book “Your Next Chapter. Dream It. Design It. Live It.” and what I’ve given you a taste of in my blogs. It’s something new. Not the same old thing.
Join the waitlist for my free workshop now, and be among the first to experience a retirement journey that’s truly transformational. It’s definitely not the same old retirement advice. I’ll make sure you’re the first to receive the workshop registration details! And, did I mention I’ll have 3 workshop dates and times? Yep. I planned it that way so you can find an option that works best for you and your schedule.
I know you’re going to love it. Here’s the waitlist link again.